Thursday, July 14, 2011

Troubleshooting Errors with FTA

I get a 403 Error when I try to access the minuteman web portal.
This means that your CAC card is not properly registered with AKO.  Go to www.us.army.mil and log into your AKO account using your username and password.
If you are having trouble logging in, contact the AKO helpdesk at 1-866-335-2769 for a new password or if you get locked out of your account.

Once you are in AKO, click under the AKO logo on “My Account” roll down to “Account Settings” and roll down to “Account Information.”  On the left side click “CAC / Cert Registration” and click the button in the center of the screen “Clear registered information.”  You will then be able to click on the center button that should now say “Register CAC.”  Once this step is complete you should be able to access AKO and the minuteman website with your CAC card.
The portal says I can’t register for classes because I don’t have a degree plan on file.
See a sample degree plan in the original post below.  You need to submit a degree plan to your state education department for your account to be unlocked.
The portal says I can’t register for classes because I need to submit my grades.
After every quarter you need your college to email or fax your grades.  If you are currently locked out of your account for this reason contact you school and have them forward your grades to your state education office. 
*Note you typically cannot send your grades yourself even if they are official and enclosed in the original envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment